All Wines Supplied by McAlindon Wines
01. Kintu Sauvignon Blanc, Maule Valley, Chile £12.99
Crisp. refreshing and great balance. Grapefruit & citrusnotes mixed with hints of asparagus.
02. Vegaval Plata Verdejo, Calatayud, Spain £13.99
Ripe. dry and luscious with distinctive stone fruit flavours (peach, apricot) & hints of honey. Excellent character. A must try.
03. Corinto Chardonnay, Central Valley, Chile £13.99
White fruit aromas of peach and pineapple. Nicely balanced on the palate, well rounded and fruity with a succulent finish.
04. La Casada Pinot Grigio, Veneto, Italy £14.99
Soft, fresh. & subtle. Honeyed. floral aromas. are joined on the palate with apple & lemon flavours. From the highly dependable La Casada from their base in theVeneto region in the north; one of the preferred regions for this grape in Italy.
05. Aldridge Chardonnay, South Eastem Australia £16.99
Ripe melon and apricot fruits on the nose. Tropical melon flavours and a touch of oak are present on the palate giving light toasted finish.
06. The Jumper Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand £18.99
"4.5/5 STARS. The bouquet is gorgeously ripe and lifted showing peach, passionfruit and subtle herbaceous characters. It's succulent and powerfully flavoured on the palate with bright acidity and a lingering fruity finish. "(Wine Orbit. New Zealand) From Hunter's awardwinning winery. established by Belfast man Ernie Hunter.
07. Pleno Garnacha Rosado, Navarra, Spain £12.99
Raspberry and strawberry fruit driven rose. Soft. fruityand easy drinking.
08. Kintu Cabernet Sauvignon, Maule Valley. Chile £12.99
Concentrated palate. medium to full bodied with silky texture. Juicy notes of blackberries and cassis.
09. Vegaval Plata Garnacha, Calatayud. Spain £13.99
Full. and rich red with juicy raspberry notes augmented by savoury and peppery hints. A great Grenache from central Spain. Lovely perfumed aromas also..
10. Corinto Merlot, Central Valley. Chile £13.99
A favourite ofJancis Robinson. Medium bodied. juicy with plum/damson notes. Soft. fruity and balanced.
II. La Casada Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, Abruzzo. Italy £14.99
Soft. ripe summer fnuts on the palate with a clean finish.
12. Aldridge Shiraz, South Eastern Australia £16.99
Wonderful & unique blend of Shiraz with small amounts of Merlot Medium to full bodied with spicy plum & mulberry notes.
13. Hazaiia Semi Crianza, Rioja. Spain £18.99
"GOLD Medal' (Berliner Wine Trophy 2010) Aged for 6 months in new French & American oak.Red berry fruits with hints of toast and vanilla
14. Mas Fi Brut Cava N.V. Catalunya. Spain £17.99
"86/100 .. refreshing finish." (R. Parker) Fresh stone fruit with creamy flavours. Elegant and balanced with fine bubbles and a complex. structured palate.